The Vanderbeekers and the Hidden Garden
Coming September 25, 2018!
Available to pre-order through the following online retailers and at bookstores across America! Thank you for your support!
While Isa is off at summer orchestra camp, Jessie, Oliver, Hyacinth, and Laney are stuck at home in the brownstone with nothing to do but get on one another’s nerves. But when catastrophe strikes their beloved upstairs neighbor, their sleepy summer transforms in an instant as the Vanderbeeker children band together to do what they do best: make a plan.
The Vanderbeekers of 141st Street is available now through Indie Bookstores and online retailers across America!
Awards and Honors
- A 2017 New York Times Notable Children's Book
★Booklist, starred review
★School Library Journal, starred review
- A Junior Library Guild Selection
- An American Bookseller's Association 2017 Indie's Introduce Title
- An American Bookseller's Association Autumn 2017 Kids' Indie Next List Title
- A Chicago Public Library Best of the Best Children's Fiction Book
- A Southern LIving Best Children's Book of 2017
- World Magazine's Children's Novel of the Year
- A Nerdy Book Club Award Winner
- Vermont's 2017 Dorothy Canfield Fisher list
- A Bank Street Children's Book of the Year Selection, 2018